Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why can't I change my wallpaper?

Alright, I've been trying to fix this but I really need help.



I have Windows XP and my desktop is staying on this blank blue screen, I cant change my wallpaper. I mean there is nothing wrong with my computer but I want to change my wallpaper.



Has this happened to anyone? How can i fix it?Why can%26039;t I change my wallpaper?
you don't say what you have done so i can't be sure so try this

start%26gt;settings%26gt;control panel%26gt;appearance and themes%26gt;change desktop backgroundWhy can%26039;t I change my wallpaper?
It's happened to me once I think, try restarting your computer, that often helps!!:DWhy can%26039;t I change my wallpaper?
List of things to try in order from most likely to least likely to work.

1. Make sure you haven't got active desktop enabled, go into display properties and click the desktop tab then down bottom clk customize desktop then clk the web tab and un click or remove anything that shows in the big box and click ok then try changing the wallpaper.

2. If it still doesn't change check your systems anti virus /anti spyware programs options to see if there's any option that locks the wallpaper and prevents it from being changed . You may also have a wallpaper changing program installed that isn't working properly that you may need to remove.

3.Download /update and scan for spyware with malwarebytes and remove anything it finds. and then try changing the wallpaper.

4.Try right clicking on a pic in IE and clk set as background/wallpaper.

5.try downloading infranview picture viewer (free and awesome) open the pic you want then go to options/set as wallpaper
  • get over a cheating husband
  • white hair
  •