Thursday, September 22, 2011

RAZR V3M VERIZON - How do I change the external wallpaper to my picture?

I'm talking about the wallpaper on the external display, not the main display.RAZR V3M VERIZON - How do I change the external wallpaper to my picture?
Go to menu, display, click on wallpaper, click on change. Select a picture from your gallery. This is how I do it on my razr. My wife has the exact same kind of phone but for some reason her external wallpaper will not changeRAZR V3M VERIZON - How do I change the external wallpaper to my picture?
The new razrs do not have the wallpaper on the outside anymore. There were probs with the original ones and they fixed all the bugs but that is one feature that you wont have. I had the original razr and the pic looked all smooshed and distorted anyway coz the screen is so small. Your stuck with the red verizon wallpaper on the front.