Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do i change the desktop background of my Aspire One Acer laptop?

i just got a laptop the aspire one by acer and i wanna change the background, but i dont know how. i wasnt able to find the desktop background settings in the control pannel. do i have to download anything to change the wallpaper?How do i change the desktop background of my Aspire One Acer laptop?
I have the same problem. There is no option to right click on a picture and set as desktop background. There is no option to right click on the desktop and personalise or choose options. Even in control panel, when I type in desktop background, it says no results.How do i change the desktop background of my Aspire One Acer laptop?
Im having the same problem. Im actually on my acer.%26amp;if some of you would have read,WE CANT RIGHT CLICK AND GO TO PROPERTIES! There isnt one. And under control panel there is no desktop background!!

But I actually went searching else where and heard that its because we have windows 7 Starter edition

Report Abuse

How do i change the desktop background of my Aspire One Acer laptop?
Right click on an empty space on your desktop. Click on properties in the box that opens.

Then click on Desktop in the box that opens.

You will find background settings on there or you can choose one of your own from your pictures or photos folders.

(this is for windows xp)How do i change the desktop background of my Aspire One Acer laptop?
or right click on desktop and click personalize, and then desktop background and choose which folder that has the image you desireHow do i change the desktop background of my Aspire One Acer laptop?
just right click on a picture and choose set as background