Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can you change you background on the HP mini laptop?

I just got the HP Mini Laptop, and I love it, but I really want to change the wallpaper on it.

But when I right click on a picture and try to set it as the background it doesn't show up.

Please help.



Thank you.How can you change you background on the HP mini laptop?
right click on desktop, open up the property pop up , go to desktop menu , browse your picture and set it as wallpaper.How can you change you background on the HP mini laptop?
If it's Windows 7 starter you can't change it. but what you can do is if it's not is just try this by first and go to your home screen and right clicking anywhere and go to personalize. I'm not sure if it will work but just give it a try.How can you change you background on the HP mini laptop?
I just go the hp mini also, but you can't change the background...also my computer came with stardock wich has backgrounds that you can use but they all pretty much look the same