Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the start up wallpaper in Windows XP (SP2) ??

I'm not talking about the logon screen where usernames are present.. or the loading screen (with windows logo and the loading bar) before windows starts..



The wallpaper I'm talking about loads right before the logon screen... This start up wallpaper doesnt change even if I change my desktop Wallpaper..



I tried using Bootskin software, but that only changes my windows loading screen..



So anyone know how to change the startup wallpaper?How do I change the start up wallpaper in Windows XP (SP2) ??
Get TweakUI from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downl

Go to Logon|Settings, and you can copy your current settings to the logon desktop. (Including screensaver and wallpaper.)How do I change the start up wallpaper in Windows XP (SP2) ??
Some theme packs do this, it is hard if not risky because it requires you edit registry values. Try tune up utilities and see if that suits you. If not applications from stardock.com will definitely do this. I am not sure which one though