Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the front screen on my blackberry flip?

I can change the wallpaper when you open the phone, but can't figure out how to get the big clock off the front screen. I'd prefer either a picture or a digital clock on the front. Any help is appreciated!How do I change the front screen on my blackberry flip?
Others looking for a little more straightforward answer, you can do this:



Menu %26gt; Clock %26gt; Hit Menu button again %26gt; Options %26gt; Right at the top should be Clock Face. There ya go. :)How do I change the front screen on my blackberry flip?
i have a blackberry but its a curve so im going to try to help u but i may not be able to. but most phones have an option for front display and have a choice for digital it should be under your option for front display time and date if not there it might be under your advanced options for display. If not there is a help button that lets you select a category and step by step it tells you what to do. hope i helped a little bit.