Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Can't Change My Desktop Wallpaper?

***READ***I just got a new laptop yesterday and I keep trying to change the wallpaper. Every time I try to change it ot happens like this: I choose a picture and press set as desktop wallpaper and it will say are you sure? and I say yes. But, it never changes it. I've done this about 20 times since yesterday; but it won't change it. Why is it doing this and how can i Get it to work?I Can%26039;t Change My Desktop Wallpaper?
Right click your mouse. Enter into propserties. Choose display settings. into that click the wallpaper you want to choose. thanks have a nice day. bro

i love youI Can%26039;t Change My Desktop Wallpaper?
Hello taylor. Try this ok. Go to the wallpaper pic, right click %26gt; set as desktop background. Then, Refresh. If, still not work, right click on desktop choose Desktop background and select your wallpaper. Apply it. If u want to ask anything about how to, u can ask them here. They provide a how to do something.

http://place2how-to.blogspot.com/

Hope this helping u. Okay..:))