Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change administrator settings on my computer?

I have windows shitsta and somehow it has locked me out of the simplest things. I can't even change my wallpaper. One window I get says that the system administrator has disabled launching of display settings control panel. Another widow informs me that the option to change the wallpaper has been disabled by the administrator. What do I need to do?How do I change administrator settings on my computer?
It also happened to me, in my point (just my guest) your computer has a virus infecting the windows' registry (if your computer has no other user account than you).How do I change administrator settings on my computer?
-go into the control panel click user accounts and family safety (should be the main title on the top right)

-then click user accounts. once the page pops up click change your account type, a message will pop up asking for permission to change it click yes.

-then change it to administrator.

hope this helps (:

-Emmy