Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to set a different wallpaper for my sidekick 2008?

Ok I just recently got my sidekick 2008 but im having trouble changing my wallpaper. I know I have to buy my ringtones to set them but do I have to do the same for my wallpapers bcuz I would like to put up a picture I took... If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thnx.How to set a different wallpaper for my sidekick 2008?
omg, i just posted teh same question. i should have asked before buying this sidekick, seems liek we might have to buy everything for it...How to set a different wallpaper for my sidekick 2008?
To change the wallpaper you make sure you are on the home page. Then click the top left button that has like three lines and go to %26quot;themes%26quot; and pick which one you want. You can download more themes on your phone for money, or on the internet for free. I hope that helps!