Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I save my wallpaper photo?

There is a photo on my main screen wallpaper, but I accidentally deleted the original photo from my computer. I want to change my wallpaper but I'm afraid if I do I'll never seen the photo again. Is there a way to save a copy while it's still my wallpaper?How do I save my wallpaper photo?
Here's a good place for free wallpapers:



http://www.thispictures.comHow do I save my wallpaper photo?
If the picture still shows up, you didn't delete the original picture. I am guessing that you found the picture on the internet and right clicked and set the pic as your background. Then after that you saved another copy that you deleted. If this is what you did, then it depends on what browser you are using, because they store the pic to a different temp folder. For instance, Firefox stores the pic to C:\Documents and Settings\** USER NAME **\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox. If that doesn't work, I would try using the search function and search for pictures but make sure you bump up the file size to omit any insignificant pictures. It might take a while to go through all the pictures but you will definitely find it. And remember the more specific you are with your search, the less time it take to go through all the pictures.