Thursday, September 22, 2011

Change desktop wallpaper of all my lan?

Hello:

I'm looking for a way to change the wallpaper every time I want without having to go to every computer.

Something that runs every time the pc turns on and pick the image from a shared folder, so every time I want to change it I just replace it putting a different image with the same name of the previews image.

Example:

I turn on the pc, the command runs automatically when windows starts, the command take the wallpaper from the shared folder and set it as wallpaper, the same happen every time I turn on a computer and the same happen with all the rest of the computers.

I have the idea but don't know exactly how to do it, I need heeeeeeelp.

Thank youChange desktop wallpaper of all my lan?
You Microsoft's bginfo utility to always change the background each and every time the computer starts. Most people use it to display specs or messages on the desktop. (in labs and schools) It does have the ability to set a new wallpaper or background color though. As long as you use a wallpaper in a shared folder and keep as named something simple such as %26quot;wallpaper%26quot; so the script never has to be changed it should work perfectly for you. You can find it by just searching %26quot;bginfo%26quot; in google or on microsoft's site.