Thursday, September 22, 2011

When would be a good time to change the wallpaper on my cellphone?

So, I been talking to this girl for... almost a month and a half, we really like each other. Shes gorgeous and amazing. Oh, but its not like an explicitly sexual relationship like my last one, this is more... (personality driven(?)) I don't know how to describe these things, but its great. She invited me to be her date, but its not exactly a date date, to a Valentine's Day thing. I am now rambling...



To the point:



Currently, my cell phone wallpaper is that of a picture that came with the phone. I want to to change it, but don't have anything other than this gorgeous, wonderful girl's photo to change it to. Its not that I don't want her photo to be my background, I would love to see her everytime I open my phone, but I don't know if that would be weird, because shes not exactly my girlfriend yet. So....



What to do?When would be a good time to change the wallpaper on my cellphone?
.Don't jump to conclusions.Leave the wallpaper for now.Best to have her permission to your her photo