Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can i change my wallpaper on my acer aspire1?

i just bought this small 10.1%26quot; laptop ( an acer aspire1 ) and i cant figure out how to change the wallpaper. i've already tried pressing properties on the front screen and i've tried right clicking the picture but still nothing. dont tell me to go to control panel because i've tried that already too. oh and to those wanting to answer, this is a windows 7 home starter. id be nice if someone who has one of these to help but if you dont and you still think you can help, go ahead.



thanks in advanceHow can i change my wallpaper on my acer aspire1?
Right click on desktop, goto personalize, then goto desktop background!How can i change my wallpaper on my acer aspire1?
Go to a wallpaper site... open the pic you choose the biggest size they provide... right click and set the picture as desktop background. That should work, works for me!