Thursday, September 22, 2011

I just got a new apple laptop, how can i change the wallpaper?

i want to put another background, on my old computer i could just right click and save as background i have no idea how to do this on my newlaptop ive never used an apple befor and i dont have a mouseI just got a new apple laptop, how can i change the wallpaper?
Easy. Just put your cursor over the desktop, then CTRL-click and a little menu comes up. Go to %26quot;Change desktop background...%26quot; then navigate to the image you want to use as wallpaper and that's it! The Mac comes with a bunch of wallpapers and screensavers to choose from, you may want to check them out while you're there.I just got a new apple laptop, how can i change the wallpaper?
You could do it the way the first guy did it (the easiest way) or you could go to system preferences and click desktop and wallpaper. (I just got a new Mac too, Hi-five :p