Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do i change my desktop wallpaper?

There is no way i can change my desktopbackground. I have tried everything. I went to the control panel and searched there i went to google and searched for results on why it wont let me. i even right clicked on the desktop and there is no personalize option in the drop down menu. I also went to google and searched for an image and right clicked on it and when i pressed set as background nothing happened.. please help! I have an Acer Aspire one and its windows 7 i just bought it last nightHow do i change my desktop wallpaper?
Go to the control panel, click display, then in the lower left hand corner there will be the personalization option. Click that, then click desktop wallpaper at the bottom.



If that doesn't work, then I don't know what to tell ya.