Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why am I unable to change my desktop wallpaper? I know how to do so, The option isn't there.?

The %26quot;Change Wallpaper%26quot; option was available in the Control Panel several months ago. However, when going there again, it is no longer there. I had went through the Control Panel and Display, just how I'd regularly do so. But, the option isn't there. What happened?Why am I unable to change my desktop wallpaper? I know how to do so, The option isn%26039;t there.?
Just right-click on a blank area of the desktop and click Properties. The setting is under the Desktop tab. Hope this helps...Why am I unable to change my desktop wallpaper? I know how to do so, The option isn%26039;t there.?
Instead of using the control panel why don't you just right click anywhere on the desktop and choose properties - In the Desktop TAB you can either choose your wallpaper or browse your computer for more options.



If the option is greyed out then most likely there is a video / display problem with your computer.



for more tutorials log on to http://gateway2internet.com
  • so thin skinned
  • domain name registration
  •