Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change the wallpaper size on the Nokia E65 ?

I bought the Nokia E65, it's a good cell phone with some useful tools like Office document reader or Wi Fi but I would like to resize the image I put as wallpaper, because its %26quot;normal%26quot; size's reduced to half of the screen.

How can I change it ?

Thank youHow can I change the wallpaper size on the Nokia E65 ?
Its automatically adjustingHow can I change the wallpaper size on the Nokia E65 ?
Franz my mate! Aint it just so frustrating! along comes this wizard Wallpaper, and you so want it to fit the screen! But im afraid the original format wont allow it! You can,however go into options and zoom the image.and hope to download into your memory file! Goto : twilightwap.com And check it out for free! Edit Goto: http://commentpimp.com This site is massive,and free! Enjoy