Thursday, November 18, 2010

Is there a way on Windows XP to have my desktop wallpaper automatically change?

I want to know if I can set a time to where I can have my desktop wallpaper change to a different wallpaper every (blank) minutes. If there is such way, how do I do it? I've also heard that in Windows vista, that you could have moving wallpapers, is this true for Windows XP also?

Thankyou.



-Dr. Reference-Is there a way on Windows XP to have my desktop wallpaper automatically change?
its not the wallpaper that changes its your screen saver.

using XP, if you right click your desktop and select properties . then select screen saver and click on my pictures slide show from the drop down menu this will rotate your pictures from the folder My Pictures. You can also adjust the settings and preview it.Is there a way on Windows XP to have my desktop wallpaper automatically change?
http://www.webshots.com/
  • Fish
  • hair cutting
  •