Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change my wallpaper in windows xp?

For some reason, every time I try to change my wallpaper it keeps sending me to a solid blue background. Sometimes I'll see purple. This all comes after everything on tje computer deletes itself then restores back later. I am using AVG free and am wondering if its a virus. My parents are about to get either McAfee or Norton. Please help! Thank you :)How do I change my wallpaper in windows xp?
Hi Travis,



If you are concerned about the virus protection, don't spend unnecessarily on MCafee, its not worth it. Check my blog



http://www.safe4surf.net/index/free-antivirus-software



You will also find Online Scanners,anti virus softwares, and Computer tips and tricks.



After u have run a online scan or installed a good antivirus, try to change the wall paper.



If it doesn't work then, you can contact me at d.tech4u@yahoo.com and i should be able to help you further.



Regards,



Tech HelpHow do I change my wallpaper in windows xp?
you probly need to update your drivers