Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change the wallpaper of the home screen on my 2nd Generation iPod Touch?

my friend can do it on her 1st generation so i was wondering if i could on my 2nd generation.. (i don't mean the first page you see when you have to do the slide to unlock thing, i am talking about the home page where all of the apps are at)How to change the wallpaper of the home screen on my 2nd Generation iPod Touch?
The only way you can do that is if you have jailbroken your Ipod. Ipod 1st Generations are easy to jailbreak, but when you try and jailbreak 2nd generation, there arent as many programs to jailbreak them. Search jailbreak in Wikipedia for an explanation, or google jailbreaking ipod 2nd generation firmware (your firmware number e.g. 2.2.1)How to change the wallpaper of the home screen on my 2nd Generation iPod Touch?
You can only do that if you jailbreak it.How to change the wallpaper of the home screen on my 2nd Generation iPod Touch?
Here's a good place for free wallpapers:



http://www.thispictures.com