Thursday, November 18, 2010

How to change wallpaper on samsung netbook?

hey everyone



my friend got this Samsung Netbook (N130) i believe, with windows 7, but for some reason, we cant manage to change the wallpaper.



is this normal?



any help would be apreciated :)How to change wallpaper on samsung netbook?
Yes, this is normal (although stupid).

Netbooks with Windows 7 come with the Starter version, which is the most basic version. The W7 Starter version does not allow you to change the Wallpaper. Sorry!



If you really want that feature or other features, then there might be ways to get around it, but I haven't found them. Otherwise I would personally buy a better version of W7. I have Home Premium on my netbook (upgraded from XP) and it runs just fine..probably faster than XP.

If you are a university student, you can get a better version of W7 for a lot cheaper than normal price.

http://www.win741.com/