Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change my wallpaper on my gateway notebook, lt series?

ive tried searching control panel and right click on a pic to set as desktop wallpaper but it wont show. ive tried searching it on the system but its not there either. how do i change it?How do i change my wallpaper on my gateway notebook, lt series?
Go to the wallpaper screen, and right click. Scroll down to personalize, and go from there.How do i change my wallpaper on my gateway notebook, lt series?
Open Control Panel and find %26quot;Appearance and Personalization%26quot;. There should be a button under it that says %26quot;Change desktop background%26quot;. Click it and it should take you to the desktop background selector. If you want to use a picture that wasn't provided by Microsoft, click %26quot;Browse...%26quot;.
  • how to curl hair with chi
  • higher mileage
  •