Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change my wallpaper? Its some sort of virus wallpaper?

I use to have a virus on my computer(windows xp) and it left a wallpaper that has a black box on it that says %26quot;your system is infected.%26quot; Its really annoying and I was wondering how do I get rid of it and change my wallpaper? When I go to properties and try to change it, it won't let me. It won't let me click on any wallpaper options.How do I change my wallpaper? Its some sort of virus wallpaper?
my friend had something like this, try moving your mouse over to the top right corner of the screen and clicking, just as if you were closing a regular windowHow do I change my wallpaper? Its some sort of virus wallpaper?
have you tried scanning your computer and deleting the virus? also, try looking at processes on your task manager. if you see an unusual or unrecognized process by your username, i would recommend closing it.



i had a problem like this once. my screen turned blue with a fake warning on it. i got rid of it with Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware free scanner. you should try it- trust me, its not a scam!How do I change my wallpaper? Its some sort of virus wallpaper?
you have a virus so get avg at http://avg.com its free too and its realy good and it will remove the virus and the wallpaper
  • advise for birth control
  • ideas for throwing
  •