Thursday, November 18, 2010

Is there anyway to have my desktop wallpaper change automatically to other photos?

i recently saw a computer at work, and the wallpaper on it change to a different photo/pic every minute or two, i know it was a program my msn or windows or microsoft but i cant figure out how to do it

currently i have windows vista, not sure if that matters because the computers at work are older versions of window (xp or 2000) but i would find it cool if my background changes every once in a while insted of me doing it manually



thanksIs there anyway to have my desktop wallpaper change automatically to other photos?
Yes! Here is a link to a good freeware desktop wallpaper changer- and it works on all Windows OS. Have fun!



http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enh
  • leader for dating advice
  • domain name hosting
  •