Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I make pics sent to me the wallpaper on my Boost Mobile Motorola i290?

Every time I try to change wallpapers it only shows the options the phone came with, and going to the pics menu doesn't have an option for that that I can see, either.How do I make pics sent to me the wallpaper on my Boost Mobile Motorola i290?
You cannot use any pic sent to your phone as a wallpaper. It's Boost Mobile Special Feature.How do I make pics sent to me the wallpaper on my Boost Mobile Motorola i290?
I don't have that phone but make sure you download the pic first to your phone... just b/c you received it and opened it does not make it appear as a pic option so download to your phone then it will be saved on you sim card after that the pic should appear as an optionHow do I make pics sent to me the wallpaper on my Boost Mobile Motorola i290?
make it yourself!





i use the Ventones site. just upload and make any ringtone for FREE





http://www.ventonesdot.com



THIS IS THE BEST SITE WITHOUT A DOUBT



step 1 upload a music file

step 2 select what part of the file you want as a wallpaper

step 3 they text it straight inside a text message



totally FREE