Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the wallpaper on my ipod touch?

Is it possible to change the main background on an iPod touch? It is just black.How do I change the wallpaper on my ipod touch?
On a non jailbroken iPod touch, no, its not possible to change the springboard (as you call main) wallpaper.

If you jailbreak it though you could install WinterBoard %26amp; enable user background which will then allow you to have a custom SpringBoard wallpaperHow do I change the wallpaper on my ipod touch?
I'm pretty sure that you are stuck with the main background. I know you can change the standby picture, but the background is part of the iphone's OS theme. If you could the option to do so would be under settings and tools, under Display. If you can't find the option then the option doesn't usually exist. As far as I know, the iphone isn't big on this kind of customization, aside from all the extra material like apps and whatnot, you take them as they are.How do I change the wallpaper on my ipod touch?
You can only change your lock screen background (the background that had a picture of earth when you first got it). You can't change your home screen background. You can only do that if you jailbreak your ipod touch.

Hope this helped.How do I change the wallpaper on my ipod touch?
You have to jailbreak it.How do I change the wallpaper on my ipod touch?
yea google it i would tell u but i dnt have one, my freids does