Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I have my wallpaper on my mac book pro change every couple of seconds to a certain list of pictures?

I want my mac to change its wallpaper every 5 seconds or w/e, but only to the 4 or five pics. Does anyone know how to do this? I know it can change but it goes through all 2,000 of my pics.How do I have my wallpaper on my mac book pro change every couple of seconds to a certain list of pictures?
Yeah, create a separate folder with the pics, then ctrl+click (or right click) over desktop background and choose %26quot;change desktop background%26quot;.



In the bottom of it it's an option for %26quot;change picture every...%26quot; select it and in the left side menu, choose the folder where the pics are at.How do I have my wallpaper on my mac book pro change every couple of seconds to a certain list of pictures?
Hello Adam K,



Create a separate folder that just has the four pictures in it. Then it will switch around between the pictures just in that folder. Best of luck.



--Rick