Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the wallpaper in my house in Fable 2?

In Fable 2 (XBox 360), I bought a house and loads of nice furniture, but the wallpaper in the house is really scruffy. Is there any way to redecorate the walls?How do I change the wallpaper in my house in Fable 2?
No, unfortunately. It IS pretty ratty looking.



About the only option you have to decorate your wall, is some houses have a wooden mount that you can hang one of your trophies on. And I just know you're dying to hang some ugly beast's head on your wall. lolHow do I change the wallpaper in my house in Fable 2?
sorry, there is no way to change the color, or the condition of the walls. If you are trying to get Property Magnate achievement, but all luxury furniture, and mount a trophy like the Crucible trophy. Then sell it for twice you bought it for (Get luxury desks at Knothole Island DLC).



Anymore Fable needs check the new upcoming www.fable2tip5.webs.comHow do I change the wallpaper in my house in Fable 2?
You can'tHow do I change the wallpaper in my house in Fable 2?
Not to date. But it is on the wish list of things to add.