Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to make my desktop wallpaper change periodically?

I have WIndows Vista and I think I once put a Sample Picture as my wallpaper and after a few minutes it changed, and then it changed again. (Inside Sample Pictures). How can I make my desktop change periodically with custom wallpapers of my choosing?How to make my desktop wallpaper change periodically?
if you are using a software.. go to that sofwtare and chage the preferences .. if not right click on the desktop %26gt; personliaze%26gt;desktop background.How to make my desktop wallpaper change periodically?
It sounds like your desktop is changing pictures within the 'Sample Pictures' folder. What you need to do is find this folder, delet the pictures inside and put your pictures in there.
  • bombay computer advice
  • radiation scarring
  •