Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to change the wallpaper on log in?

i would like to know how to change the wallpaper on the log in page of my vista laptop because its really boring. and when i brought a desktop 2 years ago you could change it easily like to a car or a bike.

please help.How to change the wallpaper on log in?
That post was right, I don檛 want to be a flower! Open your 楽tart?menu and click on the evil flower icon



In the User Accounts window, click Change your picture



Now you could simply pick one of the stock icons and then click Change Picture. Do I want to be a kitty? NO! I want to be me! So, click on the Browse for more pictures?link.



Browse for a picture you檇 like to use. I happened to have one of me in my Pictures folder that I檒l use. Click on the picture and then click Open



That檚 it! Look in your 楽tart?menu and you檒l see the new picture. Logout or restart and you檒l see it on your login screen as well.



here http://dravalley.com/index.php for an elaborate explanation and support.