Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can i change the wallpaper of my laptop automatically in equal intervals of time??

I want to change my laptop wallpaper automatically in equal intervals of time(say 5min). How can I do that??How can i change the wallpaper of my laptop automatically in equal intervals of time??
Use Webshots http://webshots.comHow can i change the wallpaper of my laptop automatically in equal intervals of time??
I do not believe that is possible.How can i change the wallpaper of my laptop automatically in equal intervals of time??
You must logon to www.webshots.com and download the software ...... and with that u'll never need to change ur wallpaper again and again . Once u setup the list of wallpapers to be changed after equal intevals of time ..... u'll not only b able to see the different wallpapers but also u'll b able to see the calendar on ur laptop..........How can i change the wallpaper of my laptop automatically in equal intervals of time??
use the software named 'webshots%26quot;..How can i change the wallpaper of my laptop automatically in equal intervals of time??
just download deskslide, install it and enter the folders in which the walpapers are located, choose the time interval and it will do all the workHow can i change the wallpaper of my laptop automatically in equal intervals of time??
Install webshotsHow can i change the wallpaper of my laptop automatically in equal intervals of time??
The Webshots Desktop is the most-advanced photo- and video-management application ever created! It displays stunning photos as your screensaver and wallpaper, and provides innovative tools for sharing your digital memories online. The Desktop makes it easy to upload, store and share personal photos and videos on your Webshots homepage, and it lets you add your personal photos, plus millions more from Webshots, to your screensaver and wallpaper.How can i change the wallpaper of my laptop automatically in equal intervals of time??
What u definitely need for this is WEBSHOTS



Go to webshots.com

Download webshots software and photos u like



U can set time interval for changing wallpaper in its settings..........

This is how u can do it.........







RegardsHow can i change the wallpaper of my laptop automatically in equal intervals of time??
use webshots its a great program to do that