Thursday, June 2, 2011

Changing wallpaper on desktop?

I've just bought my first computer and am computer illiterate. I've saved a pic to my computer to use as wallpaper, but it is all fuzzy. I've gone to the start menu and tried to change the pattern to tile, but it wont' let me. How do I do it?Changing wallpaper on desktop?
Right click on the desktop and click Properties.

Change the Wallpaper there.



Or download some from here

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/Changing wallpaper on desktop?
It won't let you? Is there an error or you can't find a way to make it tile?



Right click desktop ---%26gt; Properties ---%26gt; Desktop tab ---%26gt; Browse (select your picture ---%26gt;ok) ----%26gt; Highlight picture in display properties ---%26gt; Click drop down menu under position ---%26gt;Select Tile ---%26gt; Ok.