Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to change the wallpaper of my PS3?

I know how to change the background picture, thats easy, what I really would like to do is something a bit more elaborate ( i think)



every time I insert a game on the system a really cool background comes out, (based on the game inside the system) well how can i make that image a permanent background?How to change the wallpaper of my PS3?
Go to the playstation store and find the themes for your games.



I found the theme for call of duty 4 there.How to change the wallpaper of my PS3?
Use a theme changer. I personally used PS3ThemeCreator 1.6 to make several themes on my ps3. It allows you to input like 13 different wallpapers and it will randomly change back and forth between them when you restart your ps3. You can also change the icons.



You could just install single wallpapers as themes as well, but I like putting several pictures for it to randomly switch between.





If you want to find those pictures somewhere on the internet and make a theme out of them that is easy, but if you want to get those specific pictures yourself you would have to have a blu-ray drive in your PC and go to the file system and copy it off the disc.How to change the wallpaper of my PS3?
you can't.. it's automatically changing. what you can do is go to PSN and download wallpapers free for the game you like and manually change it. It won't keep changing after that.How to change the wallpaper of my PS3?
You can download themes either off of the PS Store (most are free) or you can go to dedicated sites (google PS3 themes) and download thousands.