Thursday, June 2, 2011

Can anyone help me figure out how to make my own ringtones for the new Sanyo M1 phone from Sprint?

Should I use myjal? I used to have a nextel phone and used adobe and myjal to make my own ringtones and transfer them to my old cell phone through the use of a data cable. Got sick of nextel and didn't use the walkie feature anymore so I changed over to sprint and got the new Sanyo M1 phone. This has tons of features and 1gb of memory. Im wondering if anyone knows how to make my own ringtones or change wallpaper and any other features I might be able to use with this phone? Do i need a certain program, can i use one of the free ringtone maker websites? What's the cheapest and easiest way to do this? Also, Ive heard that this m1 uses mp3 files and that it plays songs and tones in stereo as opposed to having to be in a .wav file. Thanks! Or if anyone knows of a place I can go to find the answers to what I'm looking for...Can anyone help me figure out how to make my own ringtones for the new Sanyo M1 phone from Sprint?
Well i'm not sure where you can get free ringtones, most of the sites that say they have free ringtones often come with hidden charges or have viruses. The best and cheapest site I found was GetRingTonesToday. They offer unlimited ringtone downloads and work with just about every phone. I have been with them for awhile now and haven't had any problems, check them out when you get a chance. www.getringtonestodayCan anyone help me figure out how to make my own ringtones for the new Sanyo M1 phone from Sprint?
I make my own mp3 rintones all the time. it's easy with free programs if you have a data cable. I won't waste space here but if you wanna know how then email jtct74@yahoo.com and I'll help ya out;)